My betta):

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lexilove

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have a betta in a 1.5 g tank. I feel bad cause I have a bunch of pretty fish in a 20 g & he used to be in there but I got a gourami as a gift so I had to take him out ): I am gonna set up a 10 g but that could take over a month cause all of my money is going towards building a stand for both tanks so, I really don't know what to do with him?
Any help please? :)

I would leave him in the 1.5g and just be very careful and plenty of water changes and very small amount of food, better to feed him less than to much. I don't think you have much choice coz its really likely the gourami will kill him. only other suggestion is an in tank breeding trap/ isolation tank just so his water quality is good and he gets a little more interaction. Hope this helps

Thank you & I put him in the tank with the gounami for a lil bit but as soon as I did the gournami started hiding & so did the betta so I moved him back I'm not gonna mess with him for a while cause I don't wanna stress him out, do you think that is a good idea?

Yea probably best to leave him a few days, hope it all works out :)

Thank you for the advice!:) if anything happens I'll post:)

Back
Top Bottom