My betta ❤️

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ADFlove91406

Aquarium Advice Regular
IMG_0759.jpg
I got my little betta fish at my pet value he was just sooooo cute he was playing with my finger and nipping the glass all the bettas were cute and a bit playful but he was super playful. PS I bought all the stuff in his tank including him and I also did a lot of research thank goodness I did because I wouldn't have known he needed a heater oh and I got a filter too

That betta is a cutie! What did you name him and how big is his tank? Good for you to do the research! I did the same. I can't believe how inhumanely these fish are treated!

I know people treat beta fish so horribly he is in a 1.5 gallon with a filter and heater and I'm getting a 10 gallon very soon his name is Nip

Great name! So glad you're moving him on up (like the Jeffersons!). He's a lucky fish!

I named my male betta (seen in my profile avatar) Boon-Mee. It means lucky, fortunate boy in Thai. And I named my female Lady Thiang (from The King and I). As I adopt more betta fish, I think they will all be given Thai/Siamese names.

Back
Top Bottom