My betta divider doesn't divide Bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishieKeeper429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I currently have a 20 gallon long tank and I have it divided in half. On one side, I have a double tailed half moon male betta (Burnie) and I haven't bought one for the other side yet because I'm worried about the legitimacy of the divider. Personally, I can see directly through the divider and I'm worried that if I get another male betta that they will see each other and flare up. Do any of you split tank betta keepers have any dividers you live by? I'd rather just buy a new one than make my fish suffer/get stressed. Advice/links to buy please!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They may flare up but mine have always figured out they can't actually get to each other and calmed down. I have also purchase black acrylic before that's aquarium safe and just used that as a divider

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You can have two dividers to make it harder to see through, or put plants on each side of the divider.

Someone in my old forum, years ago, actually showed a pic of what looked like small logs he had cut and maybe glued together? Had 2 bettas seperated by a "log wall" it was neat

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom