my dumpster diver took the long dive to the floor =(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a dumpster diver eh? i reply to this cause the wierd title got me curious as to why its in a fish forum, but now its kinda clear. poor fish.

I adopted the term from LandGhoti. He used to like to sleep in the filter. But apparently he made the long jump to the floor overnight, and i found him dried up.

ouch. that sucks. im sorry! same thing happened to my butterfly fish- one day flew out of the tank after that imaginary bug and he dried up under my dresser.

Oh Cats! :cry: I'm sorry about your peacock eel. Blasted dumpster diving, it's a reckless activity.

Two weeks ago I transferred 3 ottos from one tank to another with a net but found only 2 ottos in the new tank. I wondered whether the third one and 4-5 minutes later I found it laid on carpet. It is lucky that I didn't step on it. I pick it up at once and put it to the tank, and it has lived well for 2 weeks now.

This ottos jumped out of net from about 4 feet high hit to the carpet and stayed dry for about 4-5 minutes but still survived and lived well. lol.

Back
Top Bottom