My Fish May Be Coming Home!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiFanatic

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The 46 gallon bow tank in my signature is currently where I work. The owner of the company got it for me (and another tank for my boss) after we moved into new offices because we were losing our windows and he fealt bad (fine with me, I'd rather have the fish!). Now they're closing on a piece of land up the road from where we are now so they can design and build a new facility. With this move we may not have room in our new office for our fish tanks so I may be able to bring the tank home. The owner's son (president of the company) has already hinted that we may have to lose the tanks. So, my boss and I are going to talk to the owner of the company to see if we can buy the tanks off of him at a decent price. We're both hoping that he'll just give them to us because otherwise he'd have to rehome the fish and move the tanks himself which we don't see him wanting to do. At first I was upset when I heard the news of us losing the tanks, but once I realized I may be able to bring it home, my attitude completely changed!! I don't know when my boss is planning on talking to him about it, but I'll definitely post an update once there is one. :)

Tell the owner you can move it on overtime. Then move it very slowly and get enough money to buy an evern bigger tank.

It was very nice of them to get you a tank. And a 46 at that! Good luck, hopefully it works out.

Back
Top Bottom