My fish tank the sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, here's the video of my tank now that I put rocks in it, all the fish are in there except for my male mollies because I didn't want them freezing their butts off while I save up to get a new tank. It's pictures and movie clipings XP more like a music video thing that last through the whole song. Enjoy ^^, I didn't embed it this time so you peeps can watch it if you have firefox :wink:

http://hieiluva89.hostanime.com/media/Fishtank music video.wmv

It's 24 MB though o.o sorry lol

Whew! That was a long video. 8O It was taking too long to upload at work and I figured I may as well wait until I got home.

I finally got a chance to see your ADF...I missed him with the last video. Tanks looks very cool.

BTW, is there anything special about the bottom right corner? Seems everyone likes to play king of the hill over there. :)

very cool :) Just our of curiosity, who is that artist you used for music? I have a friend who would love to know

There's 5 ADFs in there, only 2 came out though lol they like to hide in the castle and then go through the towers to get air.

no idea lol, they like to go wherever i go, they were probably scavenging

Ummmmmm....I think the artist is..Namie Amuro

I agree, that is some beautiful music. Reminds me of the stuff you always hear at the beginning of a good anime. Good job with the editing, and where did you find a pure white betta? All i can ever find at my LFS are the red and blue ones.

I don't have a pure white betta o.o Just a cellophane and 2 multicolors

the song's from Inuyasha.

Really, thought I saw a white betta :oops: If it's from inuyasha I should have heard it before...considering I watch that show :oops:

Lol I do too, I don't think that the songs on the episodes yet. My cellophane does look kinda white in bright light, or you might've spotten a molly X3

Thank you. Unfortunately I found my runt of the litter I was having problems with dead in the back of the tank >_<

Back
Top Bottom