My funny shrimp has a name!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Becareful because anything with claws will try to capture your fish. It says on that page " they can get a hold off and even clip off parts of the fins of fish when they are asleep at night "

I had indian prawn that ganged up on my goldfish (3 to one) and had him pinned to the gravel... if I hadn't of scared em off they prolly would have killed him

so just be careful =o)

Becareful because anything with claws will try to capture your fish. It says on that page " they can get a hold off and even clip off parts of the fins of fish when they are asleep at night "

I had indian prawn that ganged up on my goldfish (3 to one) and had him pinned to the gravel... if I hadn't of scared em off they prolly would have killed him

so just be careful =o)

I'am very watch full because of that but so far they are pretty good as soon as the other fish feels his long attena they are outta of his reach.

I would strongly suggest these particulary shrimp for the bigger Aquariums cause they are very efficent in cleaning and very neat to watch, but as the site said they are hard to come by in the US wich is a pity.

Bamboo shrimp arew great too (also called singapor flower shrimp) they have no claws, they defend them selfs, and they filter the water, and clean the gravel maticulously

Back
Top Bottom