My new 125 gallon tank ! Pics !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried to get some better pics for the ones that are following me on this tank:).... Im going to have it running in three weeks. Tomorrow im getting the background and will post pics when I put it on for your guy opinion.. Friday im getting the fine black gravel and will post pics again. Monday im getting my Fluval FX5 canister filter and a rena 300 airpump as well. Then finally... I was convinced by you guys with the moss. Going to buy Flame moss, Java Moss, and Star moss. And some tied drift wood plants... Tanks going to look banging!

And i promise better pics.. Still useing this lame webcam:banghead:

Attachments

• IMG7479.jpg
    IMG7479.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG7481.jpg
    IMG7481.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG7482.jpg
    IMG7482.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 187
i think black backgrounds are awesome. and i think some apologeton would look great twisting through the DW.

the only thing im worried about is the moss... Very beautiful but i have no experiance... I got two 8,000k top lights for it... That too much? Not enough for the jave,star,and flame moss?

sadly yes... I havent bought it yet... But there is one good place that has about 8 different types of moss on the net. BUT. I think the site is running from germany. They do sell here in U.S with free shipping and do gurantee live arrival !... And are a power platinum seller on ebay... Good enough for me to take the shot!

Back
Top Bottom