My new 20 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

synergy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just got a 20 gal tank, hood, light, thermometer, penguin bio-wheel filter, and heater for $15 ! I currently have a 50 gal setup with cichlids, a 30 gal set up with more cichlids, and two ten gallon tanks fro raising babies that the cichlids have. I have no clue what to put in this tank, any ideas would be nice. Thanks in advance

$15??? :p

LOL And welcome to Aquariumadvice synergy :)

Depends on what you want to do with the tank. Community? Species specific? Freshwater? Brackish?

What sort of fish do you like? Schoolers? Aggressive? Unusual or commonly found fish? I'm guessing you'd like something other then cichlids LOL but there is SO much out there that a little more definition would help us make suggestions.

*giggles*

I've heard some folks around here really like puffers ;)

But if you wanna go for something else, do give us a little more to go on in terms of your preferences LOL

I am looking at getting some non aggressive fish, fresh water. I want fish that will stay pretty small and have a lot of color.

I vote for a red cap oranda, a variety of fancy goldfish. So much personality in one lil fish...and in a 20 gallon, it'd have a long healthy + happy fish!

(can you tell i have a goldfish bias :p )

Back
Top Bottom