My new Addition :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got her for the colour . As he has a white body base and pink tinge on fins . I think the red and blues in her will match good , and be a good outcome of colour.

I am not sure...she looks like she might be, but is there any way you can get her from the side? It would be easier to tell.

Beautiful fish...but, are you sure she is a female? I have never seen a female with such long fins!

I think Half moon female I hope , it was in the female tank at the LFS . I'm new to betta lol only been starting for like 2 weeks

Ohh yeah, half moon might explain it. They aren't readily available in my area, so I'm not overly familiar with them. Gorgeous fish though. I have had bettas most of my life, they are such amusing fish!

I have mostly kept Africans and New World Cichlids but first time venturing in too Betta's . Always wanted but never did till now , can't wait too start breeding . To see what I can come up with :)

It is my goal to get a few cichlids someday! I've just recently gotten back into community tanks, so I'm rusty...plus I've never had them before. I always did think parrot cichlids were adorable though!

I think you will do just fine with bettas, they are easy fish to please. PM me if you ever need any help, I have a lot of good resources and have learned a lot over the years!

Back
Top Bottom