my new arrivals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thanew

Aquarium Advice Freak

so my yellow lab let these little guys loose today, she still has about 3 in her mouth, so making a total of 9 little fry

so anyways, I was wondering if algae wafers, crumbled very very small, were a good idea for food and some brine shrimp flakes of course crumbled too... since I have no access to any liquifry or anything else

Thats great news!!!! :mrgreen: :band: :mrgreen:
I would feed them what I had untill I could get what I thought was approprite..
you need to post in the breeding section with the water conditions and such that brought this about! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so she ended up with 17 babies... yes 17, quite a lot and she is hungry as anything right now

That is pretty cool. I wouldn't have imagined that the fry looked like that. :D Just if mine would breed. What did you do to the tank to get them to breed?

congrats! They are gorgeous!

you could even smush flakefood up to a very fine texture, and that should be fine.

my ph stays at 7.9.. there are 2 males to one female now, was 1:1 but the johaniis killed off the other one, and they were subsequently relocated.

anyways, temp is @ 80, its lightly planted, a lot of places to hide, really I haven't done anything special they just keep breeding, shes spawned about 3 times now in the last 4 months and the other one did twice.

yea lmw80, I picked up some first bites today at petco

Back
Top Bottom