My new find

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are doing great. Have to break up the food real small cause if I put in one piece they fight each other to get to it first. They will perch on my hands if I put in aquarium. All still have baby coloring. But all have grown a lot. All past the inch mark. Finally hAve a berried shrimp in the tank. Figured they weren't breeding cause tank was to cold for shrimp

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So noticed that my prefilter sponge fell pod the intake. So went to check my filter for shrimp. Along with a shrimp there was a panda happily swimming in my filter. Thankfully he was ok. Not really sure how he fit thru the intake but thankfully he is find.
Most of them have changed to adult patterns. Still black and white. But more of a faded black and white.

He may have made an upstream journey, I've seen alot of current loving fish do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So a little concerned about water temp now. Had a heater before to keep temp steady at about 68. Now temp has risen to about 75. Using no heater now. Don't want to use my ac Untill necessary. Trying to keep my bill down.

Back
Top Bottom