My new proj proj lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkpate

Aquarium Advice Addict
This the the new "house" I am making for Elvis, since he is getting too big for his other ones.
Now mind you, I am not the craftiest person on the planet....:p
I still have to get some sand off the beach glass, since I did everything backwards, but it will look okay I think.

Well, it is beach glass, which means it's not sharp. I know you have beach glass in CA....
And you try siliconing glass pieces and sand on a tube and tell me how easy it is.

only beach glass we have is broken bottles of bear lol

just squeeze silicone out rub it on the tube then roll it in sand.... lol i dont know seams easy i dont bother with mine they take it or leave it lol

Yes, but like I said earlier, I made the mistake of siliconing on the glass first...I wasn't originally gonna use sand.
And I am sure you have some glass on your shores. I got these on the West Coast near Seattle. I have about 10lbs of it lol. They are from people throwing bottles in the water, and then the glass gets worn down by the sand. I have wondered for YEARS what I was gonna do with it all haha!

Back
Top Bottom