My new tsn catfish :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shane87

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi is my new baby tsn cat, what is there favourite food? The lfs I got it from said sinking pellets and bloodworm, but I wondered if there was anything they liked more?

Plus I added a pic just incase anyone wanted a look :)

Attachments

• image-3395371114.jpg
    image-3395371114.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 126
Neat fish. A local LFS here has a shovelnose hybrid in a huge tank by himself. I think they've had him for a few decades now. Every time I go in there I always go back there to look at him. As far as I know they just need a good staple diet like a high quality pellet, clean water, and progressively larger tanks.

Thanks :) and yea that's pretty much what the lfs said but I wondered if they liked night crawlers or anything similar, I have a baby red tail too and he loves them. I have a large sump filter and I am planning a 550 gallon next so hopefully they will be happy in there for a while.

Yea I know it's likely they will out grow anything I can have but I have already got someone with a huge pond that can take them if they get to big :)

Back
Top Bottom