My Rainbow Boesemani male!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angielynn

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:fish2:

<3 these fish! Who keeps these?

Attachments

• 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
i think you will be ok with small fish! can't speak for every fish but mine are fine with small fish (like the rosy tetras) and they even leave the dwarf gouramis alone while being nipped and chased! It is not the best idea to put them in with any other aggressive fish. I do have a problem though, my tank is too small for these fish! I need to go bigger or longer because of their energy!

best freshwater fish ever! they talk to each other by changing colour and spawn daily! I have one male and 4 females. need to feed them a variety of foods, other then that, they are very simple fish! tame enough to swim to your hand!

I'd be scared because I just bought a breeding colony of peacock gudgeons. I am hoping they do breed in the 55g they are housed in. We'll have to see how that goes but I would love to get other fish from the same region of the world.

These are awesome! I know I have one bosemani in my 55 gallon, I think the other one is too but not sure, but I love them!

Back
Top Bottom