My stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys down graded to 55 gallon and was wondering how many loaches would be appropriate with the stock I already have

Hey guys I am getting a 55 and my stock is:

1 rainbow shark, kuhli loaches ( could use some help with how many), and 2 flame dwarf gouramis, 10 tiger barbs, a bristlenose pleco, and some polka dot loaches ( help with how many).

Is this stock ok any tweaks or ideas of how many loaches.

Thanks ahead of time guys

I can do 10 to 15 loaches with the stock I already have???

If the tiger barbs are super important to you then you should just get 10 and provide LOTS of hiding places for the other fish in the tank. Tiger barbs are major fin nippers.

I would ditch the tiger barbs, ready, tiger barbs= no angels, no gouramis, no betas, no fish like that as the tigers will nip them to death
I would get 12 kuhli loaches

Cleaning sand

Attachments

• image-123285660.jpg
    image-123285660.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 45
I already washed this stuff

Attachments

• image-167245252.jpg
    image-167245252.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 44
Yea, but it looks very cloudy in the water, I rinsed 40 pounds of black sand, 10 pounds at a time, and I rinsed 10 pounds with 20 rinses, so I rinsed 40 pounds 80 times

Yea, not sure how different it is, but it needs to look almost clear, otherwise you will have a cloudy tank, of course it will settle, but it will look nicer

Back
Top Bottom