my stock list...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dezibby

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It's a 20 g

2 balloon mollies
2 black mollies
2 silver lyretails
1 blue and 1 gold gourami
1 dalmation Molly
1 albino pleco
1 tetra
1 betta
3 mystery snails
Tons of baby snails

I'm not sure what type of fish it really is but I've had him for like months and he's been fine. I'm just not sure about all of those fish in a 20g, or if its over populated for its size. They all seem to do good but I'm not sure about the gourami I get them today

Seven mollies is a lot of fish for a 20 gallon, What kind of pleco do you have? Two opaline gouramis is pushing it in that size tank as well. They can get down right boisterous.

It's an albino pecastomas...sorry about spelling...the gourami I just bought so I'm seeing how they do. I had a rainbow shark few months back and he didn't make it.

If it is a common-here's how to SPELL it :)-plecostomus, then they can get very big, about two feet long tops. If it's an albino bristlenose plecostomus it should be fine in there for now but in the long term should have a thirty gallon tank.

I plan on getting a larger tank. But at forst I wasn't worried about size it, it was trying to see if o could actually get it going and I did. Only lost a few

It's a bristlenose. I just couldn't think of that name earlier. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom