my tank in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Decided to go HighTech right away, will be getting Co2 before i get my plants. I think this is the best way to go to achive exactly what I want...I figure do it all the way or dont do it at all.

This is my tank with the plants from my 10gallon moved over because they wernt doing to good with the low lighting. also changed the rocks a bit and the driftwood layout.

img_1548695_0_cf3b8eafcacbd53c25bb178fd62913df.jpg

img_1554623_0_8823ff26a50f61d75de50788ad5ec11c.jpg

img_1554623_1_895605027c9b80148f64e7b522274628.jpg

Some updated pictures, Put the eco-complete in today so thats why its so cloudy, will be moving it around some more.

waiting for Green Leaf Aquariums to get the Inline Co2 diffuser in stock so I can order my Co2 equipment and waiting tell I order that to order my plants.

Ordered a Trio of Pearl Gourmies aswell.

Added some plants last nifty.1x moneyworth 4x rotala then ordered a bunch of plants today. Will post picture soon.

Finaly got my Co2 equipment ordered should have my co2 system running by tuesday, I am extreamly excited to see the growth my co2 will provide and ill finaly get rid of this **** algae. Ordered the Choice Regulator from Greenleafaquarium.com along with a Atomic In-line Diffuser, Check Valve, and 1lb of 5 different fertilizers.

CleverBs said:
Finaly got my Co2 equipment ordered should have my co2 system running by tuesday, I am extreamly excited to see the growth my co2 will provide and ill finaly get rid of this **** algae. Ordered the Choice Regulator from Greenleafaquarium.com along with a Atomic In-line Diffuser, Check Valve, and 1lb of 5 different fertilizers.

Which system Did you get ? How much did it cost?

Plantex CSM+B
Potassium Nitrate (KNO3)
Potassium Sulfate (K2SO4)
Mono Potassium Phosphate (KH2PO4)
Iron

Back
Top Bottom