My tank is blah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so bummed! :( Since the last post I made on this thread. I had decided to move these fish to a 125. So, I'm in the process of getting that up and running... however, my local petsmart was running a sale on GBR's and Angelfish. So I grabbed 2 GBR's and 3 angels... I figured they would be alright until I got the 125 up and running.. :( Everyone seemed to be doing really well! Then today I noticed I hadn't seen the angels... found one covered in snails and another underneath a rock with some snails and the 3rd one is still MIA. I'm sure he was completely ate by snails... I don't understand what happened.. there were NO signs of aggression in the tank at all and the levels are all still good... I figured if anything went bad the Rams would have died first... :( I'm really bummed.. I did NOT see that coming!! I just don't know what happened... and so fast! I've had them in the tank for about a month!

What are your parameters? I recomemd you do an emergency 50% water change.

Back
Top Bottom