My two bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally got my tanks situated and some pictures taken of my bettas!

The first is one I have owned for nearly a year now. He was in a 10g planted tank with some cardinal tetras and cory cats but is now in his own 2.5g planted tank. He did not get along with the cardinals at all however with them both picking at each other. He got the short end of the stick on that one because he is soo slow though :) This is the same betta that's in my profile pic I just didn't use the flash this time.

CZ2H4qq.jpg

The next one I recently acquired about two weeks ago. He is currently in the 10g tank the last betta vacated. I've never seen a betta soo viciously attack a mirror until I saw this guy :)

iNUPZIM.jpg

Front facing pic to show just how large his pectoral fins are. They are neat because they are long enough that when he's flapping them they shimmer in the light.

mRcrmyT.jpg

Nice bettas! My sister has an elephant ear (big pectorals) betta too, and hers is very aggresive and flares at everything too. She taught him to flare at something (it was either her finger or a straw) on command in a few days

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow! Both are so beautiful! I love watching my little betta swimming around, those guys must be fun to watch with all that finnage.

Very pretty! Mines name is Morecai, he live with his snail friend Rigby :p

Attachments

• CAM00693.jpg
    CAM00693.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 56
Gorgeous bettas!! I definitely miss having a betta around. Giving me ideas... Uh oh.. :)

Back
Top Bottom