Names for new fishys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

orangelover77

Aquarium Advice Freak
We'll I recently have got two new neon tetras and a new red wag Platy! I will post some pics. I need some help for names! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395275813.859795.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395277419.310313.jpg

Those are glow fish not men tetras.

There pretty though. I like Sally for the pink one.

Names

I named all of my fish after Gods and Goddess. Oh, and by the way the yellow and pink ones are a type of Colored Skirt Tetras that were bred (most likely with some type of glofish) to be those colors. They are close relatives of Black Skirt Tetras. If you look up pics of black skirt tetras you can see the similarity of body and fin shape :) Good luck with your fish!

2nghlvr.jpg

This is one of my betta fry. I have to figure out how to post pics in pm.

It's tough to say without knowing your style. What are the names of your other fish?

Personally I would name the pink one Tulip and the yellow one Lemon. That's just the vibe I get from them.

The orange one....I couldn't say. I need to look at him a bit more.

Ok. This might sound weird but I'd say Mushu for the orange one. As in the dragon from Mulan. It's just what it's eye reminds me of in this pic. He might look totally different most other times.

Back
Top Bottom