Need a little input on rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bear5800

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 90gallon freshwater tank have 5 bags of gravle in it already a 2 fake rocks what to put real rocks in how many can I put in? and do I just wash them good and put thein. and just what to say I seen some of yall tanks on here yall tanks make me want to upgrade if yall can show my some more tank for some idea thank yell.

I have a 90gallon freshwater tank have 5 bags of gravle in it already a 2 fake rocks what to put real rocks in how many can I put in? and do I just wash them good and put thein. and just what to say I seen some of yall tanks on here yall tanks make me want to upgrade if yall can show my some more tank for some idea thank yell.
Truthfully, thats mostly all up to you and your personal preference. As for the real rocks, it depnds on exactly what they are. Some rocks like limestone can change the pH of your water, but usually river rocks (like granite) are ok.
How much you have in the tank also depends on what sorts of fish you want to keep. Many bottom dwellers like places to hide out during the day. :)

Bear5800 said:
Yes but dont how to post it

Are you on a phone or ipod? If so, you simply press the attachments button in the middle at the bottom. If you are on a computer, when typing the reply, there are a lot of buttons above it for different options. Click the grey paper clip and it will open a new window that lets you browse for a file to attach, or enter the web address of a picture that is already on the internet. Im assuming you want to add a picture from your computer, so click browse, then find the picture in your files. Then click upload, and when it's done, click attach. It may take a few seconds. After it attaches, close the window that popped up, and click preview when you're done typing your response. Make sure your picture is attached, and press send.

Actually with the new updates what you say for the iPod app is wrong :(

When typing your reply you should see a "+" next to the send button?

Hit that and the rest is easy as pie :)

maxwellag said:
are you on a phone or ipod? If so, you simply press the attachments button in the middle at the bottom. If you are on a computer, when typing the reply, there are a lot of buttons above it for different options. Click the grey paper clip and it will open a new window that lets you browse for a file to attach, or enter the web address of a picture that is already on the internet. Im assuming you want to add a picture from your computer, so click browse, then find the picture in your files. Then click upload, and when it's done, click attach. It may take a few seconds. After it attaches, close the window that popped up, and click preview when you're done typing your response. Make sure your picture is attached, and press send.

ForumRunner_20111102_170631.jpg

ForumRunner_20111102_170710.jpg

Scouser said:
Actually with the new updates what you say for the iPod app is wrong :(

When typing your reply you should see a "+" next to the send button?

Hit that and the rest is easy as pie :)

Oh.. I don't have an ipad, so I wouldn't know...

What about a big piece of wood?

Edit: I just realized you have oscars. Yes? Maybe a really huge rock structure of some sort. Any smaller decorations will probably be uprooted and moved around. They like to do that. :D

Just an idea: bundle of rock in one corner or two with plants in and around them???

Back
Top Bottom