Need advice on new fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tetra1990

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just seen an ad on craigslist. They have 12 lamp eye tetras for $5! My current tank size, 35 gallons, stock: 1 bnp, 1striped peacock eel, 1rosy glass barb and 3gold barbs. Would getting the 12 tetras be overstocking the tank? Would they get along with the other fish? Thanks.

Tetra1990 said:
Just seen an ad on craigslist. They have 12 lamp eye tetras for $5! My current tank size, 35 gallons, stock: 1 bnp, 1striped peacock eel, 1rosy glass barb and 3gold barbs. Would getting the 12 tetras be overstocking the tank? Would they get along with the other fish? Thanks.

GO FOR IT :) should be fine!

Well bad news on the lamp eye tetras. The craigslist ad didn't have a phone #, only the CL e-mail adress. So I e-mailed them, let them know I'm interested and gave them my #. but they haven't contacted me back:( so it looks like I'm outta luck. :deep breath:

Tetra1990 said:
Well bad news on the lamp eye tetras. The craigslist ad didn't have a phone #, only the CL e-mail adress. So I e-mailed them, let them know I'm interested and gave them my #. but they haven't contacted me back:( so it looks like I'm outta luck. :deep breath:

:pat on back: it ok remember there's plenty of fish in the see :p

I know... They have them on sale at pets art for $1, so maybe. But it's not the same as 12 for $5!!

Back
Top Bottom