Need Hagen AquaClear Customer Service Number

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bhunsucker

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone have a contact number for Hagen Customer Service in the US. My AquaClear 110 is making a loud noise in the motor area. I have taken it apart cleaned it and it is still making this noise. The system is less than a month old.

Thanks

Thanks FF I found that link and have already sent in a the info awhile ago. The thing that I'm worried about is that the guy at the LFS today told me that he had 2 others returned for the same reason and they were newer units also. So I'm not real sure what to do now. I've put the unit back on the tank until I can do something else about it.

I figured that you may have come across it, but I couldn't find anything else besides that link. Do you still have the box or instructions? It should have a contact number.

Or maybe the lfs could open up another filter and get the info for you?

Take it back to the shop....all retailers of Hagen product are required by Hagen to do exchanges on faulty merchandise.

The only Hagen phone numbers I have are all at HQ in Quebec.

Yea I've still got the box and all the paper work. The LFS want have any in until this Friday. So I guess I will just have to listen to this noise for another week.

Back
Top Bottom