Need Help Deciding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeverumGuy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Right now in my tank I have Rainbows, Serpae tetras, white cloud minnows, a pearl gourami, a german blue ram, bolivian ram, and some cats. I'm looking at either getting a small school of panda tetras or a small school of some Rasbaras that look similar the the pandas. Anyone have thoughts on which ones might be more active and interesting in my tank?

I'm not familiar with pencil fish. I haven't seen any around here. I like the Rasboras, but I think I'll shop around to see if I can find a different color. Any other suggestion for community fish?

I like my panda tetras but they are rarely seen together and I have to sort of look around to spot them because they're so tiny and spread out.

I actually didn't get either. I bought a school of black phantom tetras, lemon tetras, some more white clouds, and some kind of von rio tetras, and another pair of rainbows =D

I love white cloud minnows but they are the least popular fish we sell. Went to a nearby lfs and they were selling them by the dozen for $1.88 as feeder fish. :|

I actually didn't get either. I bought a school of black phantom tetras, lemon tetras, some more white clouds, and some kind of von rio tetras, and another pair of rainbows =D

I fell in love with the white clouds once I brought them home. I liked them at the store, but always passed them up. They're $1.19 at the Petsmart in town and they're all the way at the end. The guy that works in that area says they don't sell either. I think they're a very good looking fish.

SeverumGuy said:
I fell in love with the white clouds once I brought them home. I liked them at the store, but always passed them up. They're $1.19 at the Petsmart in town and they're all the way at the end. The guy that works in that area says they don't sell either. I think they're a very good looking fish.

In my area petsmart has them onsale for 99 cents. Just fyi to check this weekends sale.

Yeah, the Petsmart here has a sale going on, but the white clouds aren't part of it. They do have the Serpae tetras on sale for $1 which I already have some. They also have the otocinclus for $.99 which I've already gotten 6 of since the sale started. There's a few fish I wish they had on sale, but I've never seen them discounted on any sale.

Back
Top Bottom