Need some ideas for 16g Bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wolfsblood

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well this tank started as a freshwater Betta tank with a few Otos and a school of corys. Then I decided to go saltwater with it and got a Clown and Goby. They are now in my 20 long reef setup and I filled this thing back up with freshwater and threw in some stuff I had laying around. It looks ok
Water is cloudy because I was lazy and have grown tired of rinsing play sand 100 times.

I am having a really hard time deciding what to put in this thing. I would like to get something kind of unique which is hard because I have 5 other tanks and most of the fish that I really like. Was thinking about going brackish with a couple mollies and bumblebee goby. Maybe a single convict or firemouth. Im tempted to just fill it back up with salt and get a par38 and fill it with shrooms and zoas. I dunno guys give me some suggestions. Things I don't want: Barbs, Tetras, Platies, Guppies, Minnows, Shelldwellers(actually what I really want but no store within 50 miles of me has them and I refuse to pay $50 for shipping)

How about a heavily planted (real plants) dwarf puffer tank? You could probably manage three in there.

Hmm I do have a Co2 kit that I'm not using. I thought about puffers actually but read a lot of conflicting info with some saying you needed 15g per fish.

Dwarf puffers max out at around an inch. As long as you have a lot of plants and keep up with PWCs most say about 5 gal per DP is enough.

A single peacock eel would be a suitable and interactive option for the tank.

Back
Top Bottom