Need T5HO Lighting Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need a T5HO Lighting system 48'' 4 Bulb 2x 54wat 6700k White bulbs and 2x Blue bulbs, for my 75 gallon tank. I need one that is quality but i have no desire to spend 400$ on a light im looking to spend 100-150$ does anyone have any good sites i can order this light im looking for from that sells a good product. Iv found one but they are currently out of stock and would like to get one soon.

Thanks!

CleverBs said:
I need a T5HO Lighting system 48'' 4 Bulb 2x 54wat 6700k White bulbs and 2x Blue bulbs, for my 75 gallon tank. I need one that is quality but i have no desire to spend 400$ on a light im looking to spend 100-150$ does anyone have any good sites i can order this light im looking for from that sells a good product. Iv found one but they are currently out of stock and would like to get one soon.

Thanks!

I buy all my fixtures from aquatraders.com. Very cheap!! But you may need to switch out two of the bulbs if you need blue. I'm not exactly sure.
I found a 48" here with 4 54 watt and 4 blue led. They don't sell fixtures with blue bulbs for planted tanks. I assume this is what it's for. Anyway, all for $98!
http://www.aquatraders.com/48-inch-4x54W-T5-Aquarium-Light-Fixture-p/52305p.htm

eBay would be the best bet surely?

I know I've seen some "hong kong" fittings before, you would probably want to replace the bulbs that come with it though.

eBay would be the best bet surely?

I know I've seen some "hong kong" fittings before, you would probably want to replace the bulbs that come with it though.

i want nothing to do with replacing bulbs

replacing 2x whites with blues im fine with because in the long run when i need to replace my whites ill have 2 more sitting at my house ready to be swaped out.

CleverBs said:
its cheap, doesnt come with bulbs and is a bit overkill for my needs im thinking, however i will thank you very much for going out of your way to help me out. people on this site have been really helpful with lots of information for me while iv been researching for my tank.

Forgot to mention, welcome to AA!

CleverBs said:
haha im going to need to go to some form of aquariuam AA after this to prevent myself from doing some other tank set up. this whole thing is extreamly addictive

I know, I'm on here like all night!

Back
Top Bottom