Need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

duckdog

Aquarium Advice Regular
OK here is the deal for the past few weeks we have seen these tiny almost worm like things stuck to the glass you can see what looks like a small mouth sucking at the glass, very tiny overall like 1mm and now I have a fish that has two bumps on it, white bumps that look almost like fungus please help

Thanks in advance

Sounds like two different things to me.

The things on the glass could be nematodes. The parasites that infect fish do just that. They will be on your fish, unless you have quite a large infestation of them. The spots could be a number of things. Any chance you can get a picture? Can you test your water and tell us the readings? How often do you do a water change?

The nematodes are harmless, but usually are a sign of poor water quality.

My water quality is perfect I posted it a few days ago on here well not perfect but good for a new tank ;-) The white things on the glass I just posted in the general section lol seems they turn into snails duh me! The fist I have put into a container as I do not have another tank up and running but I just got a close look at him and it looks almost like lamprey marks I am thinking our crab or yo yo may have got him the white is completely gone just like a red sore on each side if it persists I will do my best to get a pic by tommorow :) Thanks everyone but if you have any other ideas feel free to keep shooting them at me :)

Back
Top Bottom