Needing advice on Convicts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

l109bri

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have 2 pink convicts that I moved temporarily to a 10gl tank 2 weeks ago , to keep them from being eaten. My male convict is about 3", and the female is about 2" and they have been fine in the tank until now. For the last 3 or 4 days, the male has been keeping the female out of the cave in the tank, and keeping her in the front left corner. Also, they havent been eating for the last day or two even after trying different foods. I have a 80gl tank they were in but it has two 3.5" female flowerhorns, a 4.5" male red devil, a 4.5" female jack dempsey, and a 2" black convict that wouldnt let them rest. I will put them back in once they get a little bigger if I dont get another tank by then, but just wondering what could be the problem. I know the tank isnt that big but is this the issue? Thanx in advance and i know you guys can help.

Moving this to the FW general discussion forum. More people will see it there as this is the welcome wagon. Welcome to AA

Back
Top Bottom