New 10 gallon tank, what should I get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frostlin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello! So recently I decided to buy a 10 gallon tank as a small addition to my room, and I have already set it up with a few live plants. But as a favor to one of my friends I agreed to take 3 golden white cloud minnows and a peppered cory cat fish from their overstocked tank. They are pretty peaceful fish by nature, but I am unsure on what to put in to such a small tank. Originally, it was going to be a betta tank, but now I am wondering if it will get violent with the other fish. I want something a little exotic or colorful, to match my 20 gallon tank, any recommendations?

Bettas are not always aggressive my betta just swims away from my ember tetras and his reflection

Personally, I wouldn't really add much more. Your tank sounds to be perfectly stocked with the white clouds and cory cats. Plus, white clouds tend to prefer cold water and bettas are strict tropicals so I wouldn't mix the two. Just my thoughts on it :)

Personally, I wouldn't really add much more. Your tank sounds to be perfectly stocked with the white clouds and cory cats. Plus, white clouds tend to prefer cold water and bettas are strict tropicals so I wouldn't mix the two. Just my thoughts on it :)
+1 gotta watch match fish/requirements

Back
Top Bottom