New 20 gallon tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For decor do plants, a little cave thing the fish can hide in and some figurines and maybe driftwood. Depending on what theme your going for :)
Here is stock ideas for a community tank-
6 neons or glofish zebra danios
4 Corey cats
mollies and platies are bigger and colorful so maybe like 4 of those

Live plants, driftwood, sand substrate and for stock I'd do a pair of german blue rams, nerite snail and 4 panda corys. I have plenty of 20g longs with this or similar stock and it works well. Goodluck n keep us updated:)

Cichlid Kid said:
Live plants, driftwood, sand substrate and for stock I'd do a pair of german blue rams, nerite snail and 4 panda corys. I have plenty of 20g longs with this or similar stock and it works well. Goodluck n keep us updated:)

I agree that's perfect. But I would add a few Neons too.

+1 on the plants and sand. Plants plants plants best thing for an aquarium. If your going to get schooling fish, since you have a 20 gal get fewer total species and a larger school(more than 6). This will look better and keep your fish healthier and happier. The bigger the school the better (obviously without over stocking).

Back
Top Bottom