New 30 gallon tank What to add to it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have apistos and Cory's in my 20 long they live together even thought Cory's like to takes look around all the caves as in the picture hahahaImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1400250403.692923.jpg

Wow that's a great pic. I've read they like caves and driftwood. I want to buy some slates of rock at Home Depot and make my own caves, As anyone done that before?

You can buy small clay pots and cut them in half or coconuts shell caves look on YouTube and there's a couple of ways to do it

I got one of those glow in the dark moon caves from wal marts pet supply for my little bro and propped it up in the middle of a pile of rocks, his cichlid loves it

eBay it lol. It's smooth with no sharp edges which is what you want. But I'm just saying you can do something along those lines, hell, buy clay and make a cave yourself then stick it in some rocks and gravel and there you'd have a custom build cave of your own making in your tank :)

You can also buy a pair of breeding German blue rams off of eBay for $30 including shipping.

Back
Top Bottom