New 36g bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure on the mating part. They will become very aggressive when breeding. But you could do cory cats, a nice school of rummynose or some sort if tetras. And also some dwarf gouarmis

I dont really like the Cory cats, not sure why but they don't get my attention. I do like the rummy nose, but i think they need a bigger tank for a school? Wont they? I feel like there's not enough swiming space, maybe cuz im comparing it to my other tank?

Have you looked into loaches? And You can do a school of rummy nose around 20 or so.

20!! That would look awesome, i have yoyo loaches and clown loaches

I really like school of fish and they say that the rummy nose are the fish that school tighter together, so i really want some, i also want to transfer some of my red cherry shrimp, so idk how good they would do with loaches

I've read that kuhli and dojo loaches need a 50g tak.

I will! Ill post here, it won't happen till next month. The tank is up and running but i won't stock till then

So I think im just going to put my pair of gbr in this tank, maybe some of the swordtails i have too, it is planted btw. Just wanted to do an update.

Thanks. I put them in today, i also put some red cherry shrimp in there and a female swordtail, well the shrimp were gone in about an hour. And no it wasn't the rams that eat them, well they did try but it was the swordtail that eat most of them. I had no idea they would hehehe

Back
Top Bottom