new 75 Gallon setup.. question on if i can add labs with my tiger barbs???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yankeeslover

Aquarium Advice Activist
i just upgraded my 29 gallon to a 75 gallon...currently i have 12 tiger barbs, 1 Krib and 1 Rainbow shark... I really have a liking for Tiger barbs and will be adding more in the future, maybe as many as 8 more. I would love to know if there are any african Cichlids that are compatable with my setup? i dont want any big cichlids, but i do love the yellow labs.. If I get a yellow lab how many labs can you have per tank? these would come from petsmart so no idea if male or female... i do have plenty of hiding spots in the tank.... would labs be ok with my setup? if so or if not, are there any other cichlids that would go with this setup? with or without the labs? I would love to do africans but not sure how compatable they are with Barbs... small africans that is..
Any other ideas on what else i can get? I am running two filters a Marineland emporaer 400 and a aquaclear 70..so filtration is good..temps are around 75... PH is high though, i say around 8, i can never get it down.. i do have driftwood in there, and i also am now going with all sand where in the 29 gallon i was gravel...any ideas would be great..thank you..

Back
Top Bottom