New 90. Old 15 and 20... what to do?? discus?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caitie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 90 gallon planted tank with driftwood and 3 discus and 4 angels. 2 angels about 2'' and the other 2 about 4.5''. There is also some random community fish in the tank, 2 loaches and a small pleco. I do twice weekly water changes and am constantly testing my water just in case. I also have a 15 gallon running which I have bought 2 tiny baby angels and was thinking of getting possibly another 3 and raising them up till they are ready to go in the big tank.... I can always switch out the community fish in the big tank for space once they are ready to transfer.... My question is how many more angels could I fit in there? As in how many babies can max out at safely? when should they be big enough to fare against the big guys? and I have a cycled bare bottomed 20gallon that im considering for breeding discus. I found a guy in the city selling breeding pairs at a fairly good price so any advice or suggestions???

Back
Top Bottom