New addtions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dswiese

Aquarium Advice Regular
Picked up some Rummynose Tetras and some Panda Corys.

Also a FL Sunset crypt

Attachments

• image-3993596047.jpg
    image-3993596047.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1638829855.jpg
    image-1638829855.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1485645771.jpg
    image-1485645771.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 53
That crypt is awesome. I'm not a plant guy but I want that. Was it expensive?

lax- thx love them. I already had a few bronze so I am glad they are as active as them. Makes a really active bottom of the tank

betta - thanks I don't really remember lol. It was a big purchase yesterday. I got it in town at the Wet Spot here in Portland. Also seen it online various places / prices

Picked up some Rummynose Tetras and some Panda Corys.

Also a FL Sunset crypt

You will love you panda Cory's! I just got some over the weekend and I'm in love! Can't wait to get more ice LFS puts their next order in!

That crypt is awesome. I'm not a plant guy but I want that. Was it expensive?

Just as a little side note, if you want to try out plants give aquabid.com a look. Their plant prices (I think anyway) are very very reasonable, most sellers on there combine shipping or don't charge extra if you buy more than one plant (from the same seller of Course). I've bought majority of my plants from aquabid and have been very pleased. Depending on the seller, shipping usually ranges from 6-7$ most of the time (some sellers are more expensive and some arent). Just an option if you don't have a store near you that carries live plants :)

Back
Top Bottom