new addutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the albino was cheaper idk why i like them better thn the normal ones and they had this huge emerald cory that was 4in long and about 4" high allmost

The only time that happened to me, I found out that the store had just treated their tanks for ich. I think they were weak. I noticed their fish are always sickly and quit shopping there!
I hope your next batch do better. It might help to shop the day that they arrive, so they don't spend much time there.
I have guppies & corys too!
Good luck.

CoryFan said:
The only time that happened to me, I found out that the store had just treated their tanks for ich. I think they were weak. I noticed their fish are always sickly and quit shopping there!
I hope your next batch do better. It might help to shop the day that they arrive, so they don't spend much time there.
Good luck.

thanks my petsmart fish are nice thankfully i honestly think it was a bad batch

CoryFan said:
Good luck.

Actually no, if you get them the day they get there, they are more likely to have some sort of disease. Your best bet is to get them a few days after they come in, so the weak and sick ones have time to, as cruel as it sounds, die off.

Homedog98 said:
Actually no, if you get them the day they get there, they are more likely to have some sort of disease. Your best bet is to get them a few days after they come in, so the weak and sick ones have time to, as cruel as it sounds, die off.

it's natural selection though strong live weak die off

Just rescued a Betta used in a science project that was to be flushed on Friday. Named him Elvis and stuck him in my ten gallon. Doing great! My little tetras sure do keep him moving. He loves to hang out by the heater. He likes how warm it is.

Homedog98 said:
Just rescued a Betta used in a science project that was to be flushed on Friday. Named him Elvis and stuck him in my ten gallon. Doing great! My little tetras sure do keep him moving. He loves to hang out by the heater. He likes how warm it is.

i was following that thread good to hear what kind of expirment was he involved in?

Not really an experiment, he was in an ocean diorama. The idiot bought him just for the project, and was going to give him to my teacher, but she couldn't keep him, and he didn't want him, so they were gonna flush him. I stepped in and took him, and he has quickly become my favorite fish.

Ya, it really pissed me off. I was a nervous wreck on the bus ride home though! Luckily, the little cup had a top! And then the poor fish had to sit in a drawer for 4 hours while I tried to convince myself to tell my mom. At least he was free!

"Actually no, if you get them the day they get there, they are more likely to have some sort of disease. Your best bet is to get them a few days after they come in, so the weak and sick ones have time to, as cruel as it sounds, die off."

Thank you for the lesson! :)

CoryFan said:
"Actually no, if you get them the day they get there, they are more likely to have some sort of disease. Your best bet is to get them a few days after they come in, so the weak and sick ones have time to, as cruel as it sounds, die off."

Thank you for the lesson! :)

stay tuned for more AA has taught me so much even about sw and im a fw guy

Your welcome! You know you can quote posts though right? Just hit the line where the persons name is, and it'll give you the option to quote.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
why bumpy ride home? or was he not in a sealed container

The road was bumpy, and I had to hide him from my friends so they wouldn't crowd me, and make the bus driver take him.

Back
Top Bottom