New Aquarium light, 2x24Watts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well anyways, I was going to retro for cfls and i realized that i would rather just get a new spanking light. I splurged and for 120 dollars and 40 dollars for the bulbs i got a Hagen 2x24 24" T5 6700K light. The owners decided to give us a 15% discount as well considering we found a better deal on the internet!

Here are some pics: Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/04dsc01230bfj and note: THIS IS WITH THE CEILING LIGHTS allllll on. My camera autoadjusted to the point that it appears my 4 24watt ceiling bulbs are off.

sweet. do you know on those if they use their own kind of bulbs? or reg t5 ho bulb?

They can use regular t5 HO but their lights are the most easily attainable in my area. Every local chain or small shop has a rack of Hagen Glo T5 HO's 6700k

buy the hagen and you pay a lot where online you can get them for 7-10. have asked a couple people about the kind of bulbs. like i have some of the coralife fixtures but they have a special size bulb so that kinda sucks.

Back
Top Bottom