New Beta Tank Yay!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow he must have been pretty big when you got him. Jewel is about an inch to an inch and a half and we have had her since mid Nov. but she was very tiny when we got her my wife picked the smallest one she could find

He actually was very small. He just grew a lot very fast. He didn't quite double in size, but just under that.

Bettababe1011 said:
Lol, we have a Betta in a ten gallon with filter and heater. Allie is his name, short for Alejandro. He was named after a Lady GaGa song, lucky him. He is the funniest little fish.

I just realized this but the song "Alejandro" is sang by Rihanna not Lady GaGa lol

Um... As a huge fan of the song, I have to disagree. It is sung by Lady GaGa. Rihanna sounds so much different. Look it up on YouTube.

Lol, I like country as well. You kinda have to when you own horses, live in the country on a farm type acreage. But I'm thirteen so I like pop and rap as well. So yeah, I know my pop artists!! Tell your wife to study up on hers!! Lol, I'm just kidding, that would be rude for me to tell her that.

O ya! Online high five for fish owning thirteen year olds! Nah jk. That'd be kind of creepy.:)

Bettababe1011 said:
Lol, I like country as well. You kinda have to when you own horses, live in the country on a farm type acreage. But I'm thirteen so I like pop and rap as well. So yeah, I know my pop artists!! Tell your wife to study up on hers!! Lol, I'm just kidding, that would be rude for me to tell her that.

Well I'm 20 and live in the city now but I hate it I grew up in the country were it took us 20 min to get to the closet town and it is just a small town then another 15 min to the next town were the wal-mart is lol now I live within a 1/2 mile from a wal-mart and I don't like it at all one day we will be back in the country.

Back
Top Bottom