New discovery....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, it's been a few weeks ago that I got rid of my tiger barbs, and was getting ready to move my fire eel to my 75G. Well, I was looking at the 55G today and noticed something moving around in the tank. It was a baby tiger barb, lol. It's only about 1/4" right now, lol. I haven't looked hard enough yet to see if there's any more, but looks like I haven't got rid of my tiger barbs, lol. I've never really had any babies before, probably due to all the adults eating the eggs or babies before I would even know I had any. Now that they are gone, one has made it's grand appearance, lol. Wonder if I'm going to have anymore, lol.

hehe, will see how many I have, and will have to get rid of them as well. Was planning on emptying the 55G, and maybe doing a SW tank with it.

Congrats man.........You'r so lucky.I have never been able to breed a tiger barb baby.....

actually I can never figure out the male and female tiger barbs .....how can I figure it out?can anybody tell me??

I'm not sure how to tell either. If you have some, they may be breeding without you even knowing, lol. I never seen eggs or any babies, probably because I had so many and they were eating them. But now that they are gone, I have 1 sole survivor baby, lol.

Back
Top Bottom