New figure 8 pufferfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dottey

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi this is my first post. Got 2 new puffers baby's yesterday. Came home not eating not happy. Just done emergency water change at 12.30 at night. Wouldn't be able to sleep otherwise. There in a 130 litre tank, fresh at moment but going to change gradually to brackish when I can home my candy cane plec. Hope water change works may do another partial one tomorrow and clean filter. I love my new guy's.

Hi thanks for the reply. No is the answer, but fed them krill and bloodworm and that what he sold me. They are actually eating now and are swimming around quite happy. Did two water changes, so I think is was that. Had angle fish in before them. So assuming water quality was not good enough for them. So now know have to do water changes about once a week at least.
Another thing when I bought them he said I could keep them in fresh water and I could have at least 4, 2 figure 8 and 2 spotted green. It is only because I've researched these little cuties that I ignored his advice. Thank god.

Back
Top Bottom