new fish!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
i just when to the lfs where they has an special on the tiger barbs and got a few of them im planning on getting some other kind on monday but i wass wondering if black skirt tetra will work

Cool I know I made a mistake that I shouldnt have done I was gonna buy 4 tb's to start off but the lfs made me a deal I couldnt refuse n I ended getting 8 of them they r little tho n I have a 75 gal tank wit 1 rainbow shark n pictus catfish

Nice ... 8 TB's is a good number to .... establishes a nice size shoal but it'll help the low TB on the totem pole ... usually the smallest to ... to avoid being harassed ... BUT no guarantees:D. If they're all about the same size then harassment shouldn't be an issue.

Just curious ...what type of TB's ... Regular, Albino or Green?

regular, and they are about the same size, they were on sale for 1.49 each but if i got the 8 i was gonna pay 1.20 each and the reason bein they were 2 small to put them with their other tb

I wouldnt add more so soon, give it a week or two so your BB has a chance to catch up to the added ammonia.

i was thinking about that too while i was driving home but i usually do water changes on friday or saturday depending on my schedule, does that help or should i still wait another week??????? and can i add plants to it or i should wait too

Back
Top Bottom