New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kribensis_2004

Aquarium Advice Activist
I need some information on a new fish I just got , it is a bonsai knife fish and I can not find much information. The information I would like to get is size of the fish , aquarium size and food. I got the basic information, the fish should get to around eight to ten inches be okay in a thirty gallon aquarium for now and eats blood worms and predator foods. So any other information would be appreciated

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I need some information on a new fish I just got , it is a bonsai knife fish and I can not find much information. The information I would like to get is size of the fish , aquarium size and food. I got the basic information, the fish should get to around eight to ten inches be okay in a thirty gallon aquarium for now and eats blood worms and predator foods. So any other information would be appreciated

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Try looking up super stripe knifefish because that is what comes up when i searched for it.

Okay so i guess i need to fill in some blanks about the new fish. He is called a Bonsai Knife Fish because he is only suppose to gut up to around 8 to 10 inches in size, With this size he is able to fit into a smaller aquarium like a 30 gallon size aquarium ( I know cramped but do able) bigger is always better in the case of fish, And normal diet for a knife fish, predatory kinds of food ( like blood worms, dead crickets and food like that ).
I only know of two people that know about this type of fish, and suppose-ably there is only two known fish of this type in America. I guess i worded the question wrong the last time. Has any one on this forum ever heard of this fish, and if you have what did you hear about them.

Back
Top Bottom