new fish!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey just wanted to tell everyone about my new addition, I bought 4 zebra danios today, they seem happy, but I'm not happy that they just stay at the top, at the LFS they were all over the tank

Danio's like the top water, but once they get used to the tank they'll be flying all over the place at warp speed.

Congratulations on the new fish. Give them a bit of time to get acclimated to your tank. I'm sure they will be all over your tank soon. Any pics?

I just got 4 as well a week ago. The first few days they hung around the top, now they are everywhere, and chase each other all the time.

At feeding time, these guys go nuts. They grab food from the top, and dive to the bottom, then spring back up again, catching falling flakes as they reach the surface.

Great fun. They finally give my molly a run for his money.

every time. I have seven danios, and they are the 4 year olds on a sugar high. They are all over the tank, all the time, I don't think they ever sleep. And yes, they freak out when I turn the lights out.

Back
Top Bottom