New guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoked

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well I finally have some new guppies on the way. They are wild Trinidad guppies. I know they are not new new to the community but for me they are. They are actual wild from a research project that is currently studying them and they have far to many so I have some coming my way. Once I get them I will post some pictures of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Iv been raising some guppy fry so I can get a non pregnant female there Impossible to find but they are big enough to sex now soon the will be big enough to take out of the nursery I can't wait

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Well I finally have some new guppies on the way. They are wild Trinidad guppies. I know they are not new new to the community but for me they are. They are actual wild from a research project that is currently studying them and they have far to many so I have some coming my way. Once I get them I will post some pictures of them.

Well done, they are not as colourful as tank bred but more natural, would love to see some photo's

Yes I understand they are not as colorful as show guppies. But I currently have some fancy guppies of different strains and some feeder guppies in a separate tank just because I think they are cool. I don't know as long as I have been keeping guppies something about the natural wild coloration just catches my eye. I mean after all that is where we got fancy guppies from. Years of selective breeding. I have been looking for a long time for these and really lucked out getting them go free.

If and when they have settled in I hope you post a photo, very lucky getting them for free

I know that people are going to be skeptical of this. But trust me they are the real deal. I'm not going to post who I am getting them from not sure if he wants me to put him on blast. He is a well know person and I'm sure if I said his name more than one person would know who he is. But none the less I will be posting pictures once they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom