new look!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
well yesterday i received my emperor 400 and added ceramic rings to the extra media baskets and filled up my remainding trays of the fluval 404 with ceramic rings and sponges and this mornin the tank looked crystal clear here is a video of it and a pic

http://youtu.be/-vh2hJIerVg

what do you guys think??????????

Attachments

• IMAG0308.jpg
    IMAG0308.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 101
Looks really good! i like the variety of plants and fish. Seems like a fun tank to have :)

yeah and my current stock is this:

4 angels 2 black 2 german blue blushers
2 bolivian ram 1m 1f
7 platies 2m 5f
7 tiger barb
4 black skirt tetra
1 balloon molly 1f
2 oto catfish and
5 peppered cory cats

You to! And is that dwarf grass? Also what is in the middle that looks to be blooming? Its cool!

Looks really good! i like the variety of plants and fish. Seems like a fun tank to have :)

thanks!!! it has been fun i had more fun with this tank than with any other tank set up i had before

You to! And is that dwarf grass? Also what is in the middle that looks to be blooming? Its cool!

no its dwarf sag and in the middle its some kind of ludwigia

i started wit very few dwarf sage and they took awhile to get new growth but once they did they took off, and the ludwigia i traded it for some anacharis

Super cool! I have pretty good light now so i hope to get some! I really like the drift wood in your tank

thanks i actually found it i went to a bike trail i used to bike during the summer and they have a river there and one day i went dw hunting and i came home wit afew pieces and this one its the first one to sink i have another one ready and 3 more that they are still floating

Back
Top Bottom