New Member, green water!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats cool, around here theres a spot i stop by every year, usually early summer and there are 100's of those orange belly salamanders. Kinda neat.:-D

That's awesome. Also I'm sure googling daphnia wouldn't hurt either. The ones I had in my tank had come from a pond, so they were free :D lol.

Ok i put about 3/4 of what i was suppost to put in to kill the algae. Tetra agae fix. Then i did another about 40 percent water change so they wouldnt get an ammonia spike. Looked a little better. Not really thou. A day later i covered it it for about 3 days. I just uncovered it earlier today and they were all happy and what not. I turned the light back off cause i was going to go to bed. Then i shined a flashlight in there out of boredom, and the fish are acting odd.

They swim normal, turn a little sideways and swim fast. I havent had a chance to do another water change. But im assuming its an ammonia spike, correct? Ill do another water change tomarow. I really dont want anything to happen to them. Should i do another water change? Ill buy stuff to test ammonia tomarow.

Btw i turned the tank light back on and they acted normal again. All happy and wanting food. What do you guys think. Im thinking i got a small ammonia spike.

Back
Top Bottom