New Neons :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scouser

Aquarium Advice Addict
Thought I would record the arrival of my new friends here for you guys :)

Firstly I only paid for 3 but the friendly lady gave me 4 so it was more of a school :D

In gonna wait roughly 20mins before adding roughly 50ml of my tank to slowly drip them in :)

Attachments

• image-3775276154.jpg
    image-3775276154.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 240
Looks awesome!! Maybe if they dont school enough you should think abt gettin 3-4 more because they school twice as much in my opinion and its awesome! When you have like 8 neons its super cool when you feed them because they swarm the food! Haha i hope they all arrived healthy!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Looks awesome!! Maybe if they dont school enough you should think abt gettin 3-4 more because they school twice as much in my opinion and its awesome! When you have like 8 neons its super cool when you feed them because they swarm the food! Haha i hope they all arrived healthy!

I'm gonna get 4 more in a week :)

And yea they all got here great, Pets At Home is only 5 mins drive so it wasn't too traumatic.

They are settling in nicely though :D

Attachments

• image-2718657039.jpg
    image-2718657039.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 229
Hi always exciting getting new fish:fish2: As already said a few more would make a nice school of neons:) .If your local shop is not to far away you do not need to float the bag for so long,just add a little water from the tank over a fifteen minute period then 'tilt' the bag to let them swim out,which sometimes they can be reluctant too sometimes:fish2:

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha they are already schooling!!! Seems to be sucessful!

Yep :D

I still would like a few more just to make it as stress free as possible.

Although the rats across the room are staring at the room mates lol :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahah what do u buy pet rats??

Well them being the Gfs pets they get new beds, water bottles, a lot of treats, toys and lots of other stuff needed to maintain a healthy home for em.

Heck the cage itself cost £89

That's more than my Rekord 600 cost!

Hahah sorry i only know dollars.. Hah sorry! And u mean rats right? Not like small dogs or anything?? Haha thats alot for a rat!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahah sorry i only know dollars.. Hah sorry! And u mean rats right? Not like small dogs or anything?? Haha thats alot for a rat!

Yep little pet RATS :)

And it's probably about $120? For a cage if my guess on the exchange is right lol :S

Correction: it's $142 :O

Hahah wow thats alot i agree!! Haha i usually call tiny dogs rats, so i was confused for a bit. Haha not many girls like rats! Shes special

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahah wow thats alot i agree!! Haha i usually call tiny dogs rats, so i was confused for a bit. Haha not many girls like rats! Shes special

Yep she is indeed :)

And the fact we want to open a pet shop later in life is just awesome :)

Haha well you habe so many options! Were you thinking More schools of fish? Or maybe bigger, non agressive fish?

Haha ya get another school of tetras! And for scavenging maybe a pleco like a bristlenose!

Back
Top Bottom