New setup due to some issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vinsgirl

Aquarium Advice Regular
I bought my tank with fish,artificial plants and 1 filter from someone. Bad move I guess. Setup the tank with bogwood and artificial plants, couldn't cycle without fish as they came with the tank and I had no where to go with them. Water became cloudy so I got 2 bigger and better filters(new). Then I noticed white spot on the 2 sword tails and 4 of the neons. I added salt and raised my temperature. Lost a lot of fish. Including the neons and 2 guppies. Then the glow light tetras started with what looked like their tails were caught in the filter. Got antibiotics from store and added. Couldn't see any effect. So yesterday I decided to clean disinfect and start over. So I dumped the bogwood and the artificial plants and rather went with some rocks and live plants. All cleaned properly and sterilised. So this is my new setup. Much happier with it. Much neater than if was. Hope it stays. Had to add fish back. So far they seem to be good. 2 mollies 2 angels 2 Apple snails

Sent from my Vodafone Smart Tab 3G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1476336753760.jpg
    1476336753760.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 47
Gorgeous set up! You've done a great job. Now to cycle the tank without fish, so when you do add fish you'll hopefully have a much nicer experience!

Thanks well hope for the best.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart Tab 3G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom