New tank mates! Yeah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
VyI have been trying to wait patiently to add some more fish to my 55g and finally felt safe to do so yesterday. I went to one of my LFS and picked up 4 tiger barbs! They are happily swimming around the tank with my 6 long finned danios! I love the curiosity of danios. As soon as I put the closed bag in the tank they swam right over to see what it was! The tigers seemed a little skiddish at first but chilled out after a few min. They look awesome in the tank! A good set with the danios. After a few weeks I will get a few more of them or a few more danios. Wish I was home to watch them. :(

I'm not the only one loving the new arrivals. :dance: But now I have to put the guards on the backs of the lids because she just figured out she can stick her paw in the water that way. :brows:

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0344.JPG
    IMG_0344.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 118
yes, but i didn't want to put so many in at a time......also 4 was all that was left until the next shipment. :hide:

also thanks for liking my tank! it's my favorite and newest of our three.

She is so cute it's hard to get mad at her sometimes even when she has knocked over my last remaining flower pot! The tanks are great for us but for her it's kitty TV!

Me husband painted our whole room. That wall is "endless summer" the other wall was endless winter but has now been repainted with a rather cheshire cat moon the other wall are leafless trees and the ceiling has odd shapes in different colors coalescing across the whole thing. I'm one lucky wife!

skiweeangel said:
Me husband painted our whole room. That wall is "endless summer" the other wall was endless winter but has now been repainted with a rather cheshire cat moon the other wall are leafless trees and the ceiling has odd shapes in different colors coalescing across the whole thing. I'm one lucky wife!

K I need to see these rooms in the lounge :)

What a cute kitty! I like the look of tiger barbs. My boyfriend would really like to have some, but my community is already stocked.

Back
Top Bottom